Used respective time caps for each WOD...1. 200 reps... HSPUs eating me alive2. 7:24
Snaps!! My ass is on fire!! I had to do both because I have to coach later on. So, when I measured the 90', I was actually counting 90 yards, and not 90'. I know, very dumb of me. 1. 17:38 rx ended up doing 270' instead of 90' because I measured wrong. I know I would've been much faster if I would've done just 90'. 2. 5:23rx.
Holy shit 90 yards lunge walks with 160lbs!? Whoa mane..
Did part #1 yesterday, didn't have an axel so used a regular bar200 reps at the time cap... like Tadpole said, HSPU was terrible and I am sure it would be even hard to clean it up to push jerk with an axel #2 - no facility for rope climb but did a few reps of squat cleanThis morning I did the Deadlift/box jump workout ... 205 is pretty hard for me so did them in singles, 8:11 ...hopefully I can get a bit quicker on game dayFinished with 30 CTB, 30 Pistols, and 10 DB snatches
1. 14:55 Rx
1. 14:46 Rx2 later
2. 6:58 rx
1. 202 reps- double unders done in 3:30 in sets of 5 (avoiding headaches)- HSPU done around 8:00- T2B done at 12:00- got 2 sets of 6 S2O in, I used fat gripz on the 160# bar, and it's a max effort clean for me just due to grip strength, I'm hoping the axel is easier2. Later
1. done at 10:30AM2. done at 3:30PM12:33- with a longer run- and 185# for 8-6-6-6 reps (done in a power clean/front squat style)
Did everyone other than Belinda actually get to use the axel for this one?
yes, I did it rx'd
2. DNF (3 Rounds + 2x Clean)~Rest- 14'~1. DNF (completed about 1/2 of the walking lunge distance)*This was rough. Definitely need to practice form with the axle bar. After doing these past three days I have basically done Regionals and still feel pretty good about it, good to know that there are no surprises because I know what everything will feel like. Looking forward to resting up and tapering down for the big weekend. How's everybody else's body holding up after all these WODs?
1. 14:31 Rx2. Will complete this weekend. Graduate today and won't have time :)
Congrats on your Graduation!
Congrats I graduate this weekend also!
2 - 8:21Gym conditioning
I'm a little behind so I did a different WOD this morning.4rds 3 minute AMRAP with 1 minute rest in between:40DU Buy-in to each rd.2 Rds: 3HSPU, 10BJ(14"), 7TTB (rd1: 2+10BJ, rd3: 2 + 1HSPU)2 Rds: 5 PlyoPush-up, 10BJ(24"), 15SU (rd1: 2+5Push-up, 2+5Pushup)
I did the same as Jason - but i don't remember my specific rounds - only that he beat me :)
1. 15:43 RX
1) 18:53 time cap 213 repsRest 20 min2) 4 Rft 5:312 muscle upsRun 100'4 squat cleanRun 100'
1) 20:38 time cap 208 repsRest 20 min2) 4 Rft 5:032 muscle upsRun 100'4 squat cleanRun 100'
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. 13:35...felt slow and looked at the bar too much. I will be better next time.2. Hopefully to come. Its pouring rain so I may just do the 21-15-9 later.
2. Rope climb / squat clean: 6:50 rxd
1. 12:29 rx2. Tomorrow
1) 37 HSPU in the cap. Really hurt my hip flexor kickin out the HSPU. Weird I know. Was worries I'd torn it.2) didn't do due to the hip flexor 'thing' so instead did a 5km row and then a 2km ski erg at about 50% to try and recover and loosen up.