Mark and Sarah Lee of CrossFit Cape Cod (they are part of this competitor community) are hosting a competition for beasts and ninjas like you...and it's for a great cause. Find out more here: http://www.facebook.com/events/124447517699996/
I met Mark a few weeks ago while on vacation at the Cape - Great Guy!
I assume we have to change the weights each time and can't have 3 separate bars set up...
right you are Chris
Thanks Ben! The family we are doing this for are fantastic people going through a hard time. Please take the time to read the link!On a positive note... last week I lost 2 pounds but have gained 5 since then. What does this mean? I'M GETTING HAUUUUGE!
Thanks Ben! The competition is a fundraiser event for a family whose 7 year old has cancer that requires 6 months of treatments and lots of time off work for her mom and dad. Reebok is going to be giving away almost 3,000$ in gear and lots of local places are helping us with the food and, yes booze! The fee is only 60 bucks-100% of it goes to the family. Hope to see everyone there September 1st! http://capecodinvitaional.blogspot.com/Rick-great having you train with us!
I'll be there Mark and Sarah. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Great! Hope all is well!
Is there anyone in the Miami, FL area following the programming? moving there in a week and looking for a training partner!
1. Done rx'd2. 777m
Part 1: 10:40
1. 8:42 2. 800m counting only meters during :20 of work, subtracted meters during rest when rower was still spinning
1: 8:02, subbed bench press and strict pullups for the power cleans, same weight/rep scheme, still did the run.Could not do the row, too much pressure on my back and our Airdyne was broken.Used my head and didn't push it too hard today, still a decent amount of pain going on.
dont forget to tell everyone about the ridiculous amount of bicep curls we did.....
Yes, we did do a lot of bicep curls. I was wearing a polo to work today so it had to be done.
1. Hot Night: 9:39 (185/155/135)2. Tabata Row: 820M
Run/clean: 11:26 (185/165/135)Tabata row: 860m
1. Hot Night: 10:52 (195x2,185x3/155/135)2. Tabata Row: 906M but includes rest. High 108M, Low 94M
Hot Night in Bangkok: 10:32 (155/135/135) - was going to drop down to 115 on the 3rd set glad i didn't.Tabata Row 859
1. PC/Run - 8:34 RX3 min rest2. Row - 929m
1. Clean/Run: 9:02 Rx 2. Row: High 116, Low 98, couldn't figure out how to get total
1. Clean/Run - 11:45 (175#, 155#, 135#)2. Row - 884
Hot Night!Body Weight 2311) 13:142) 747 Meters
1) 11:36 rx'd had a hard time with 225 but did it!Row- 56 calories- didn't look to see how you were scoring it..
1. Clean/Run-9:04 RX-Felt kinda tired this morning...would like to do this WOD feeling fresh:)I think my first round of cleans could of been faster.2. Row- Didn't get the total
1. Clean/run: 11:05 (120#, 105#, 95#) previous PR on PC (w/out squat) 120# so happy to get five in the wod.2. Tabata row
Clean/run 15:12 145,135,95 (PF and achilles tendonosis acting up, a little knee pain, made my running slow)row 827m (this was including the rest period.)
1. Rx'd - 12:38. being able to do 5 cleans at #225 is a MAJOR accomplishment for me. in january i had to squat clean #215 for a 1rm. 2. 847 working meters.3. my tuesday 3 mile "too chubby for regionals" run.
1. Clean/Run - 12:15 (205#, 185#, 135#)2. Row - 920
1. Clean/Run 12:03 (185/155/135)2. Row 846m
A scaled up cleans to 275, 225, 185, subbed .6mi airdyne for running (Achilles)- 10:27B. 998 meters
I wanna be like Derek when I grow up
1. 8:16 Rx2. 940mPoS rower so using iPhone App for intervals and screwed up 4 intervals in not paying attention and rowed for 30s. So took a few mins rest and started again. Result above from second attempt.
1. 11:15rx so much fun!2. 6 cal. Per tabata
Legs are not happy with me1. 8:002. 867
1. Clean/Run - 9:22 (205#, 185#, 135#)2. Row - 950
1. clean run 8:232. Row- 842 working meters (not counting rollover) rollover-985
1. PC/Run as Rx- 7:532. Row- 847 working meters (rollover total 995 meters)
PC/Run 11:32 (185, 155, 135)Row 847m
1. 8:56 Rx Weights but subbed Airdyne .6mi- Thank You Derek. Awesome that you scaled up!!!2. Total Meters 969 on Tabata
1. clean run 7:45rx (I thought my hamstrings were going to explode!)2. Row- 822 working meters (not counting rollover) rollover-955
1. 10:14- 105/100/952. 760 Ish.
1. Clean+run @6:04 Rx2. Row 885
Clean/ Run 9:39 205/185/135Row 872
1. Used 80-70-60kg for respective rounds time of 12:082.772m rowed.
Clean/Run Rx @ 7:45Row 887
PC/Run - 9:43 RXRest - 5:00Row - 918m
PC/Run Couldn't get 205 after 4 attempts..(not sure what happened)Dropped to 185 and did it across for all sets. Not sure of time. Row. 915
Power Clean/Run 155# 5 reps/145# 10 reps/135# 15 reps 8:12 (thought it had finished raining for the day....it didn't. Got rained on the last round.No rower at home, so I chased around the Siberian Husky puppies instead.M/27/5'4"/135#
Clean/Run5 Power Cleans 225, 155400m Run10 Power Cleans 185, 135400m Run15 Power Cleans 135, 95400m Run9:59No Row did wod before clean/run
PC/Run: 12:26 RxRow: 880ish (did a 9th round by accident - so not sure of score after 8)
HNIB- 10:10. Was shooting for sub 10Tabata rows- 832 working meters. Didn't record total meters
High was 111, low was 101
1. 8:562. 991
1. 135/125/105 10:40mentally exhausted, decided against rx. pretty sure i missed a rep somewhere. hope to be more focused tomorrow!2. 828?
i meant 10:04. im tired.
1. Clean/Run 103/93/93 - Made the mistake of starting too light so kept the same weight for the 10 and 15. Lesson learned for next time.2. Done but didn't get the total.
Tired so started light.11:19 100-95-90Row-663
1. 9:48 (205, 185, 165)2. Tabata run. (no rower where I worked out today).
1.) 165# 155# 135# 17:04 started w/ 205# then 185#, could not pull, but weights i did felt to light. run suffered due to calf strain from DU yesterday.2.) 733 total working rows. 79,93,97,95,90,92,94,93
1. 11:20 rx ... Not feeling the cleans at all today! First 5 took me too long..definitely felt like my posterior chain/ hamstrings / hips are all abnormally tight ...combination of training and travel i think2. 890 ... Kept pace around 1:45 for all sets
Ran 5km this afternoon 31 minCleans/Run #125(PR), #115, #95 12:24No rower, boo.
Did 185,155,135 on power cleans. Total time 14:23 with 2 min rest between rounds. Rowed 948 m in the tabata.
Morning SUP session.WOD RX'd. 10:35Row 955m
No DU's in this so it was Rx lol1. 8:56 Rx'ed2. 803 Meters
1. 11:30, 105/95/95 - Need to work on this one :-)2. 803
pc/run 15:43 205/185/135Row 8XX... check. Left my notes at gym.
1. PC/Run - 10:47 (185/155/135), had to run on treadmill b/c my 1 year old was asleep in the back room. 2. Tabata Row - 924m
1. 10:01 RX2. 920 total. We actually did this with a 20# vest for some reason.
1) 9:542) close to 1k