Gonna' be awesome! Thanks Ben! :-)
Digging this one! Love the interval training to maximize endurance capacity.
1. 285 - been about 4 months since I've done this, so I'm very pleased with this number. Hope to get 300 soon!2. 32:30 (rest included) - haven't done anything in this time domain for a while. Tough wod. I swear, if one more person asks me to do a burpee...
1. #1752. 36:36
Missed Saturday and Monday due to life, but I think the rest did me well because my shoulder feels good and I unloaded some stress factors that were weighing me down.1 - 255# - 5# shy of the most I've had overhead, but this was a clean lift with no press-out and I found a great cue for my jerk which is really reaching that front leg out. I count this as a win.2 - 3 rounds in 21:15 - had to stop due to time but I would have struggled to finish sub-40. HumbleWOD.
M/5'6"/150/221) 245# PR2) 3:04 1st Round 6:04 9:42 2nd Round 12:42 16:18 3rd Round 19:18 23:30 4th Round 26:30 30:33 5th RoundKept everything unbroken until the last two rounds of cleans, and wallballs were not on-point today.I was shooting for 30:00 so I am happy with the total time.
Thanks, trying to get over the 250# mark perhaps next time!
1. 255#....Fail on 265#, 270# for jerks. 10# off PR2. 33:44 (rest included).... Testy.
28:15 rx unbroken Cj 265, f 285. Definitely should have done these first. Not much left in the legs. 265 felt solid. I rushed the 285. Decided to leave it there
lol you did them post WOD? I could hardly clean 135 up to the rack afterwards.
27:06 Unbroken, holy mother of. Last round did 26 10lbs thruster(held them closer and tried to "throw" them in a wall ball way) So, 10lbs thruster subbed for WB.Does anyone do less than full ROM on lighter squats?C&J Split Jerk, 230, PR! Woo hoo!Thank Ben!
Ps. Ben why aren't you programming more burpees as they're sure to be in the Open! /sarcasm :)
We have moved out of the toes-to-bar periodization to the burpee periodization!
1. 75 kgTook it easy. 2. Skipped it. Did some easy Push Presses and then stretched.
1. Skipped due to hand2. 32:43
2) 34:031) 255 wrist hurtin. Took it 20lbs light
1). 2552). 29:56. Pushed to get sub 303). 6 rounds, 300m row every 2mins
M/ 5'8"/165/171. 265# PR2. 34:40 Rx
1. 270, 280( F jerk)2. 26:27 RXd
1. 265 (feeling sorry for myself this was a really sad showing today for the c&J)2. 27:38 Rx Unbroken
1)315, 335(f jerk) 335(f jerk) 2)33:18rxso sluggish today. everything felt super heavy. got embarrassed by doc ry and jared. much needed rest day tomorrow.
265 I had more in me but it was too cold to go in the shed do I couldn't drop itOnly had time for 4 rounds but wow that hurt
1) 2852) 29:01
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. Clean and Jerk: 140. Didn't feel all that great today. I was hoping to get up 145 or 150.2. Now - the WOD felt good! 29:18rx - My first four splits were within one second of one another. My last split was 8 seconds faster - 3:28ish split times until the final round. The only thing I did not do unbroken were Wall Balls.
1) 225lbs - I've been having some wrist trouble recently. It got a little touchy putting that much weight over head, so I stopped there. 2) 36:01 (3:30, 4:01, 5:21, 5:57, 5:30) - Yikes.
M/5'9 140# 14 yrs old: 1: 155 2: 36:06 (95lb) (35lb) (15lb)
41:07 yikes. 1st place at being slowest I guess
You did all five rounds at least! Not sure I could have done all 5 in that time if I didn't have to stop for work.
I barely eeked in under that, but I scaled the Power Clean weight all 5 rounds, and had to scale the damn wall balls on the final 3 rounds. Good job. My mental toughness isn't good enough to go that long yet.
Dragging todayC&J 215# 225 wasn't happening todayPower Drill: 33:14 Rx. almost a pr.
M/20/5'11"/1751. 265# (20# squat clean & jerk PR, QUITE happy)2. 30:47- unbroken but the burpees were slow
This guy, PR'n like it's his job. Atta boy.
M/23/6'/1801. 200 Hang clean & jerk (back issues from the ground)2. 41:48. Hardest WOD in a long time, but it was awesome!
1. 275#, need to keep improving elbow mobility for a better grip on the bar in my front rack position. Any hints or tips on that would be greatly appreciated. 2. 29:52
1) 275(PC)2) 29:39
1) 305# PR2) 29:50 unbroken
1. 325# new pr baby!!!!!!!!2. 32:10rx. Loved it! Wish I was sub-30 but ill take it
1. 265. Failed 275. Left shoulder is giving me issues. 2. 3:00, 3:09, 3:42, 3:15, 3:10= 28:16 - 4 inch deficit on HSPU. Still a goat I'm working on.
1) finishing a cyclesnatch 5x1@80%, 200lbC&J 5x1@80%, 240lb2) 27:17rxFun wod
1. Clean and Jerk - 175 (20 lb PR)2. Power Drill - 33:56rx
1. 175 failed jerk @ 1852. 26:49 2:56/2:51/2:56/2:59/3:03wallballs got really hard!
Top Times from the Ruination & Red Wolf CrossFit crew:"Power Drill"Andrew Kong- 27:17 rxKenny Resch- 29:59 rxMatt Banwart- 31:04 rxCole Young- 30:07 rxHarry Palley- 31:40 rxTonia Osborne- 29:36 rxCourtney Chan- 30:34 rxBrigitte Osborn- 32:03 rxMe- 37:10 rx :)
1-dnf due to time : (2-29:04 rx unbroken on all moves