I don't know who that dude is in the top picture but damn he is good looking...
1. Started to work up to it but b/w the wonky shoulder and my triceps feeling like they've been beaten with bricks, I stopped. Wasn't going to get anything out of it. Need a day off for sure.2. 8:33 Rx
1. 97.5kg PR2. 8.23 with10kg ball
1. 300lbs2. 8.54 rx
1. 260#2. 8:07 rx
275, 300x211:25 scaled up 30#ball, 30in box ( not recommended. I was feeling like a wus for skipping part 2 yesterday so I figured I deserved some extra punishment)
Dude that WOD was horrid enough as is... You are now officially insane.
3rm bench: 165 x 3, 185 x 1 (need plenty of work with this)Metcon: 8:03 (Rx)
1. 3RM@245#2. 7:22 Rx'd.
Bench - 155x3Workout - 10:06 Rx
1) 210 x 32) 8:17 Rx3) worked on snatches5x2 overhead squat, 5x3 snatch balance, 5x3 squat snatch
1. 295 x 32. 10:02 with 24in. box and up and over burpee box jumps, wasn't sure what the standards were
1. 1052. 10:18
1. 210# - hurt my shoulder a bit :-/2. 10:30
1. stopped at 145...no spotter, 3rd one was sticky and my shoulder is still not right (going to doc today)2. not sure if i was 7:49 or 8:49 (i started on an already running clock! i couldn't remember if i started at 20 or 21 on the clock lol all sets unbroken, minimal transition, games standards on top of box)I am actually really happy to be going to the doctor today, hoping for some relief...between my left knee and now my right shoulder ...i am not a happy camper!
1. 2752 7:54
1: 2852: 11:38
1. 3RM #1352.10:02- #20 ball 9' line
F/37/127/5'51. 3RM #135 got 2 at 140#, but missed third2. 9:56 rx with Games standard at top of box - two of my least favorite movements Ben, wanted to say thanks for making this blog available to all of us. I started following one month ago and have gone from a 1RM bench of 120# to hitting 2 reps at 140# today. Really seeing some results! I've gained around 4 lbs and I'm feeling stronger...aka getting HA-UGE! ;) Thanks so much! You have a large crew following here in Tulsa, OK!
Snatch work then1) 115Prob could've got 120 or 125 but no spotter and scared of getting stuck on very very sore prego boobs2) 17:3020#, 10' for 1st 2 rds then realized why 14# was rx'd so dropped to 14#, 10' for remaining miserable 6 rds.
215 for 3. Bad shoulder, and bad bencher as a whole. Part 2: 9:57. Went over the box on the burpees
Bench 90x3Screwball: 15:52. No medballs at the school gym, so I did goblet style DB thrusters with a 25# DB.
Bench 265×2WOD8 RFT4 kipping HSPUs (nursing injury)8 burpee box jumps11:49
1.255x3(easy), 275x2. Shoulder still not 100%, but BPS has really helped. Felt slight pain/discomfort on last 2 heavy sets, but its getting better.2.10:04 Rx'ed3.BPS-feel like I need it
BP 265x3 275x2 8 of 8 in 8 something all lifts feel very strong with exception of bench I feel as if I hit a wall in that particular lift. Recommendations?
BP 225#8 RFT 7:20 rx
Bench 245 # x 3Burpee over box and WB 10:26
3 Rm BP: 2x225 argh, 3x205modified wod 24" box and subbed 6 HSPU instead of wall balls" 10:05finished with 3x12 hang snatch thingies with the bar
1. 85 pounds. Below my 3 rep max pr but I'm not surprised. So sore and tired.2. 13:07. Rx 10 ft target. I'm assuming that was for girls also.
1.Mobility 15 min2. 3RM 225x3 (PR) 235x1 (PR)3. WOD Rx 9:39 (but I used a 30# med ball bc it's a new toy and I couldn't resist)4. Tabata GHD sit ups (8 reps)5. Mobility 15 min
1. Bp 225x3 235 x 12. 12:49 used 24" box on 6 rounds 20" on 2
WedBench 3 rep max 240lb8 rounds:8 Wall Balls, 208 Burpee Box Jumps, 20"9:34
1. 1002. 13:44- 9 ft target
95 bench press12:31 at 10 ft wall balls
1. 305 x 32. 9:14. Slow but steady. I need to work on being able to do burpees hopping to both feet from the plank position to be set for the box jump without wasting time.
1. 265#2. 8:28 Rx Been following for awhile now and forgettiing to post. I'm loving the programming and the results
195x2. Think I could get three but no spotter. Anyone have ideas for self-spotting the bench and still getting full rom?9:47. This was painful. Might have done 9 rounds. Pretty sure I missed marking one down so just re-did it to be double super sure.
1-280 x 32-9.55
1. 2352. 9:13 -24inch box oops..
265 x 3 wod 11:55
and goat work
1. 3rm: 210#2. 9:19
1) BP - 195# x3, 205 x22) Metcon as rx'd - 8:26
1. 255, got 275 twice and couldn't get the third one.2. Metcon was skipped, my knee was really bothering me this day. I rowed a 2k instead to do something. Time wasn't recorded. Probably 8Mins or so, I remember i was definitely taking it easy on my knee. Felt a little pop on a WB. Luckily it turned out to be nothing.
1. 2552. 9:10 Rxd