How much rest in between WODs?
You choice. If it isn't posted there is no set time between wods.
Quick question regarding the deadlifts. My max deadlift is 410# should i scale down to keep it at a faster time or jus get at it?
same question here
Hard to say based on that max Joey. This wod should take you less than 8 minutes. If it is going to take you much longer than that scale the load to get the desired stimulus.
1.235#, tried for 245, 2x fail2. 8:483.12:12
approx what distance is a 30 cal row-- I don't have a rower and Sub sdhp's.
Should be around 350-375m depending on stroke rate and power generated per pull
1. 265 pretty clean, started to get a little starfishy so stopped there (love that description-was that yours, Cheryl?)2. 5:513. 10:16
lmao yes I forget where I heard it ... lol but def a valid description! :)
1. 225 - I was resting for a second in the hang position between reps and just touching at the floor, is that still legit?2. 14:34 - clearly should have scaled this one but once I started with 315 I didn't want to stop. I also think I gamed it wrong, I did all the deads in triples and I think it would have been better to lift-drop-reset-lift again the entire time. This also leads me to another scaling question...is it better to scale weight or reps? I can probably answer this myself - "it depends on your weaker area, strength or met-con/endurance" - but I figured I'd throw it out there.3. Only did one round and realized I wasn't going to have time to finish and still make it to work on time.I will say this - following this programming and this community has been humbling and a great ego-check. It's been a nice reminder that scaling isn't always a bad thing and should be used strategically in training to meet the right stimulus. So thank you all!
200m run=30cal row?
I'd say 400m run
1). 2172). 8:583). 10:03
1) 225...Hit 245 for two but failed on the third2) 11:52...WOOF3) 11:42...No GHD so subbed 40 Butterfly Situps
1) skipped2) 6:033) 11:48
1.) 205# failed on my 3rd rep of 215#2.) 6:22 scaled deadlifts to 225#3.) 12:53 RX
1) 175,185,195(F3) 1952) 10:23 Rx probably should have scaled but I wanted to see if i could do it. DL 7-7-7/5-5-5/5-43) in afternoon
3) 10:51 RxM/49/5'8"/160
2) 11:39 185#
Did some clean pulls instead front rack still feels a little weird in my shoulder6:3211:01 wow double unders really fell apart towards the end
1. stayed @ 135 and did 5 sets OTM ... in very tight today 2. 6:19 ... very slow... last weeks box Jump ttb wall ball wod landed me 22 stitches externally and more internally ... so wanted to be very careful... in fact that describes this whole week lol3. @ 20 min on clock... 10:33 ... my stupid bandage came loose on round 2 ... row felt strong ...averaged around 1100-1200 cal pace feeling more like myself today ;)
Legs smoked from yesterday215 pc9:00Later ran out of time
1. 225, 245 x 2 x 22. 7:333. 11:33
M / 5'8 / 165#1. 250#2. 6:47 RXd3. 10:23 RXd
M / 5'7" / 178#1. 255#, missed third rep of 265# on lost hook grip right at the catch2. 8:31 rxd...got crushed by deads3. 10:05 rxd
2458:2412:42 (double unders were tough today)
Oops, 240x3 power clean
M/5'9 140# 14 yrs old145# 8:31 225# 24" BJ 15:31 RX
1) 2652) 6:403) 11:05
Had to Airdyne my cals. Rower got repoed
1. 245#, failed 255# and stopped there. 2. 4:14 RX - ouch3. 9:26 - broke twice on du. Pulled 1 stroke per cal. Worst part was the rower.
1. 2752. 9:57 (lower back is still killin on DL)3. 8:30 with 200m run for the row. Du's unbroken till last set, ghdsu's unbroken
Scared of the 400s!! LOL!
Too funny Taylor
I sprinted man!!! Haha I couldn't sprint a 400 after the DL's. i'll take the L. :(
1) skipped, wrists2) 6:213) 13:18
1. 195, missed 3rd @ 2052. 5:23@ 225 & 303. 12:37 sub 35sdhp for row cal (no rower). I'm scaling down to get the right effect, 21-15-9. I also am scaling weight to improve technique & make real weight gains in the future. This workout was great.
A big thank you for the great programming. One year ago from right now I was hobbling on crutches after my third knee surgery of the year. Just starting this program, and looking forward to the development.1. 2352. 10:38 DL are heavy for me. Need to develop more strength. 3. 10:38 Funny that times match.
2757:5710:45 (subbed evil wheels for ghdsu)
1. didnt do2. 10:023. 12:30
1) 190#2) 275#-30"- 8:503)16:17
1. 250# went for 255 just missed the third slow elbows2. 6:25Rx3. 11:17 double unders were slow tonight