1. 275#, x192. 30:38....In Sheldon's words, it was a shitshow. I'm just as good as today. Still amped with this week's programming.
1. 100 kg. Felt really good on these. not ecen close to fail. 2. Only did the bodyweight stuff:2 RFT5 Bar MU10 Six" Elevated HSPU15 Box Jumps, 30/2420 GHDSU25 Burpees12:26. Second round easier tha the first round.Thanks for great programming.
I did this at 6,000 feet elevation today and died 2 bar muscle ups into the second round.... I want to try this one again in a month.
still not 100% from last weekend ... feeling that post competition ... "I don't want to move fast" experience... plus really worried about my head and neck1. 20rm backsquat 205x16... core gave out on rep 17... glad i tried though ... next time it's mine!2. 19:51... very slow ... but steady throughout broke up powercleans in 2nd round and broke up hspu..all else unbroken....slow transitions ... lots of distance between stations ... but tried to keep moving 3. massage... not for time :)
Cheryl- that's a great time. Stay positive always. If something didn't go the way you wanted it to, make a mental note and do it differently next time, but don't beat yourself up about it. Just a training day- you're better than yesterday, not as good as you'll be tomorrow.Btw- happy to hear you're ok. Sounds like a pretty scary incident last weekend.
1. 225#2. 32:15 "nightmare"
1) 300 x 162) 27:11- 2nd round of HSPU killed me
1. 250lb / 110 kg2. 28:22... As someone else said: It was a shitshow! :-) fun though!
1. 265# back squat x 202. 23:30 RXd3. Bullet proof shoulders
Love WODs 4-12 mins long!! 15-25 need improvement but its coming!! :)
Good job. Isn't it nuts Rich Froning can do 365x20?
It is what it is my man!! He's a great athlete!!
M/5'9 140# 14 yrs old: 1: 150 PR 2: 33:43 (85 lb, regular HSPU, 30" BJ, 5 C2BPU+5 ring dips, 40 regular SU not enough equipment,
1 - 235# - A 10# PR but plenty of room to go here. Going to keep pushing it 10# each time it pops up.2 - Did one round at a somewhat casual pace in 18:32 or so. Really wasn't pushing anything that hard but wanted to go through the movements.Ready to stuff my face and get lots of sleep until Monday!
1. 275#2. 32:02 Can't do bar muscle ups, subbed ring muscle ups. Shoulder still giving me trouble too, so I decided to leave the OHS out. Everything else Rx.
1. 325 - and I've got more left in the tank! Never done the 20rm before. My buddy Steve did 350x20 this morning. Solid.2. Was really looking forward to this one. Unfortunately I sprained my AC joint trying to rest during the first round on OHS - went to back rack after 6 reps and the bar slid down my back taking my left arm with it. Something popped. PT says to rest it...that's a 4 letter word I don't like to hear! Sounds like I'll be modifying some of the wods comin up.
Check out the video of Joey 325x20http://youtu.be/HJl8xNWTsKI1. 350 X 20 2. 18:54 Felt Solidhttp://youtu.be/Zbvr66Zj5pk
31:44rx. Damn! Shoulders are killing me, especially when handstand push ups are involved
A. 325. Could've gone a bit heavier. Missed this on 18 last week after the1s and 10s. Happy to get it though. Interesting balance with the weight belt- low back was limiting factor last time so I wore the belt tighter today for support. Had an awful time breathing with it on though as my metcon got a little jacked up around 15 reps. Have to keep playing with thisB. 24:57 j
Haha thanks man. Good to finally meet you last weekend. Hope you're feeling better
1. 230x202. 28:36 @120# everything else RX
250 x 20 back sq26:55 rxed with jerks and deads left That was spicey
1. 285# failed at 17...2. 26:40Rx I felt like I spend a lot of time resting. But I suppose everyone else did as well. Couldn't control my heart rate. Anyone else experience similar? Thoughts? Ideas that might help?
I think it's a personal thing and you just have to know yourself and where to push. I would have been a train wreck if I pushed the cycle time on the bw stuff so I paced the box jumps (jump up step down), ghds, and burpees- just kept moving at a comfortable pace without any breaks. That works best for me in a wod like this, but I know others that prefer to do fast cycle time sets and break more. Bows the time to play around with stuff like that and see what works best for you.Just my 2 cents
**"now's the time" not bows
1. 250# x20. PR2. 32.58 RX ouch Followed by an hour of boxing drill. I'm dead
1. 205# (should have done 215#)2. 29:44 (15 C2Bs, regular HSPU, 115#)
1. 2352. 30:10
1. 225 x 20 #10 pr2. 28.28 #125. Awesome, tough workout!!!
1) 315x182) 27:29
1-235 x 20 10 lb pr could have gone heavier2-29:18 rx very happy with my time considering deficit hspu are my absolute nemesis, love the programming this week!!!!
I also really enjoyed it (Thanks Ben). Unfortunately I had to forgo two workouts, my body can't handle the volume yet. Cheers to everyone who made it through all the workouts, you guys are hard workers.
1. 245x20 (took it light on the knee)2. 25:00 rx
Had a 30 minute cap, made it to round two and hit 3 power cleans. 95#, subbed bar MU for ring MU, jacked up my shoulder, worried I may have done some damage, going to give it one more day to be sure.
M 5'6" 150 221) 240# (15#pr)2) 23:53 RX'd (HSPU 7" deficit w/ paralletes), this WOD was a good one gotta work on my endurance on these longer WODs
1) 300 pr!2) 28:sumthin.
1. 255lbs felt goodSkipped 2rd chipper will do on Monday.Made up 5x300m row with 1min break56.1,56.9,57.3,58.4,57.3Bulletproof shoulders
1. Skipped. Still have some lower back pain, getting better but not 100% didn't want to re-aggravate. Anyone else have lower back issues? I just got a weight belt last weekend, think it will help. 2. 39:53 Rx'd. Holy crap. Glad to finish that one.