1. 190#. Went for 210# but failed/unable to stand/stick it. PR 205#.2. 285#3. 17:14
You and I are improving at a similar rate and at the same weights. Race to 225# Snatch?
At this point, just watching my gains buddy. Will pull and pop a beer for you if you get that 225 though. Lol!
1. 225 (so close to 235!)2. 135 (collar bone should be good to go for next week)3. 12:39
1. 95#, 5# short of pr2. 165, 170, 175 pr, 175, 175 (20# pr since following Ben's comp programming since Aug!)3. 24:35 rx
1. 2052. 300 , fail on #53. 16:20
This comment has been removed by the author.
1.210# pr2.285#3. that work out t-bagged me: 15:58rx
I second that...
1) 2052) 3453) 15:10
Marcus:1) no time2) 255, 275,275 (failed on depth), 275 (failed on depth), 2553) 19:11 Rx
1) no time2) 295x1x1, 315x4x13) 18:30Rx all push press unbroken, every squat snatch was a single and depth/form still poor
1. Snatch 1RM 230# (5#PR)2. FS 285#3. WOD 15:12 RX
1) 245#. went for 275# as time ran out missed twice.2) 375#3) 13:00 rx ...quads are smoked
1. 2152. 3153. 14:27
1. 205 (225 is PR) hit the surf yesterday2. 325 across x 53. 12:27 Rx (really Rx this time) Again, sorry about Tuesday. It won't happen again
1.135 no PR! 2. 195 across3. 13:52 rx plus ! Lol ** gym that I am visiting has a 200 m run but it starts outside and downstairs... Lol so every round had a stair climb / descent + about 20 m distance to start of run ... Also feel like a dufus cuz I loaded 15s 10s and 2.5s ... Which means I did the wod 10# heavier...Guess that was good for Me** started the session feeling rough ... Achy knees / snatches felt awkward & even the wod felt rough ( runs were def slow but movements all unbroken with no jerks) so left the session feeling stronger .... Amazing how that happens !
1. 210#2. 285#3. 11:59 RXd
Nice work. Damn
Appreciate it man! You killed it too!
205 split snatch .. Snatch= goat365Didnt time the wod because I didn't do the running. Everything was unbroken though
1. 225#... PR2. 285#3. 14.33 rx
1-235 10 lb pr!!!2-285 across3-14:24 Rx quads of fire. Started the day not feeling it and ended with a pr so iam not complaining.
1:Failed 205 on two attempts. Then got 195, annnnnd passed out. Came up about an inch short and strained to push it up there. I remember standing up with the lift completed and dropping the bar, next thing I know im on all fours a few feet away from the bar with a welt on my shin. I guess I wobbled away and slammed my shin into a machine. Gonna start doing WODs with a helmet on LOL2: 280/280(f)/275/275/2753: 15:12 Rx'd.Rough day, felt like hell. Thats what I get for having beer and tacos with my dad yesterday!
1) 2052) 275 across3). 12:31 rxI think my quads still hurt from Mon and Tues. if I'm being honest these metcons have been tough. My times seem fine but I feel like I'm gassed and breaking up my reps a lot. Not sure if that's consensus, I just felt like sharing
I def dont get enough sleep, but yea I feel the same way. breaking up the reps and feeling like hell. Just gotta keep at it and Train like a race horse!
1. 1 RM SN: 155 Pr - form nasty - Thanks Ben and EC for reconstructing my overhead squat- much needed2. 5x1x245 legs still fried from the FS I did Tuesday3. 20:08 Rx PP unbroken, snatches singles no energy
1. 3x3 snatch pulls @ #100 (missed the other day)2. FS #135 across3. 4 RFT 12 #80 P.P/10 burpees/8 #80 S.S 18:30 (wrist killer)There's a foot of snow outside, welcome to northern canada, no running today :)
175 20# off PR just slow today2753 rds only 8:30 rx (ran out of time)
1. 205# (I'm snatching like a donkey these days)2. 5x1 ft squat @ 3053. WOD 12 mins otm 3 pwr snatch @ 145# 6 box jumps @ 30'
1. 110# i hate snatches2. 275#3. 5rft 110# push press and 200m run: 12:36