amazing how i used to love long metcons ( although clovis was by far the hardest to push on!) ... now i look forward to days like these! my style for sure!
gotta say. . . I'm looking forward to following this program. heard so many good things about this site. I'm training out of CrossFit Timpanogos in SLC, UT. can't wait to meet cool CrossFitters from the east coast and from all over the world. we are by far the best community in this world. Ben, keep this cool WOD's coming
1. 135/155/175/195/205... Fail at 2152. Max set at 215. Could've gone at 225. All MUs completed.3. Skipped/no time.
So is this 2 power cleans and 2 muscles ups every minute?
1. 65/95/100/105/1152. Up to 120 with 5 pull ups. Roof was too low in gym to attempt bar muscle ups. I'm really starting to hate not being affiliated.3. 2:50
1. 135/155/175/195/220 (Didnt go heavier, taking it easy coming back from two weeks of sickness.)2. 243# on minute 10.. 3. dont have a GHD :(
1. 165,185,205,225,250(f)2. 205 - Still takin it easy on the collar bone. Gotta keep it low-ish impact. Last time I did 225 for high reps is when I hurt my collar bone. 3. Done.
1.115/123/135/145/155/165(1) * 10# heavier than last week2. 135x5/145x7 all rounds around :20 secs... stayed at a weight that kept me fast & good form3. 1:43feelibg nuch better after workout... felt very stiff going into it
1. 70-90-100-110-115kg(failed)2. Work up to 255 on the clean( only 245 for TnG) couldn't guide the bar down at 255...with ring muscle ups.3. 1:59
1. Snatch Balanace instead of JB (nursing a wierd injury that heavy presses aggravates) , 95/115/135/145/155. Haven't done much of it so didn't really go ham on it, although the 155 felt pretty heavy. 2. Cleans/MU 2 mins @ 135, 2 @ 155, 2 @ 165, 2 @ 185 2 @ 195, 2 @ 205. The last 4 sets were singles on the MU.3.3:10
Think I tweaked my peroneal tendon in my foot on that 10 mile run. Just an overuse injury but it hurt to walk and make impact with my foot so I modified for today!1. Push pres 5x2165, 175, 185, 195, 205 ( think I had 215 in me but just holding the weight was a lot on my foot)2. 4 unbroken MUs OTM x 12 (didn't miss a MU, felt like I got better in that 12 mins.)3. 50 GHD: 1:44 unbrokenI was down going into today because I couldn't do the workouts fully. Came out with some good work and got better. Could have took the day off but I pushed through and feel better for it!
1. I missed snatch balance so I did that instead. Snatch is my goat so I kept the weight @ 135# to work technique. 2. Did 225# and didn't miss a muscle up. 3. 1:43 unbroken. I love ghd sit ups. Surprisingly I wasn't paralyzed today from the run yesterday.
1. Up to 2252. 135 to 245 by 10 # each round. Failed on the 12th min at 245.3. 1:40
1. 165, 185, 205, 215, 2252. Failed second rep @255... Completed to 245. A few rounds short of 12. Should have judged it better.3. 1:34 Rx Felt surprisingly good today. Spent an hour doing mobility this morning and another hour before my WOD.
1. 185,205,225,245,260#2. 145-255, moved by 10# each minute. Failed the last rep @255#. 3. Completely forgot.
1) 95, 115x2, 135x22) 155x2, 175, 185, 205x2, 225x2, 245x23) 1:36 unbroken.
135, 155, 185 first time doing this165 start up to 225, m/u felt great2:07 unbrokenOverall very pleased, felt strong
235 could've went much higher but I'm trying to get better at receiving the bar rather than always dumping itFirst 6 rounds were power cleans then once I failed I switched to clean pulls...Power cleans- 135, 155, 185, 205, 225, 245,Clean pulls- 275, 305, 355, 405, 415, 435deadlift x10- 435 (for fun)All muscle ups were done Built ghd. Set the bar up on the squat rack low put a ton of weight on it. Then I put a punching bag on top of a plyo box in front of it. Put my ham strings on the punching bag and hooked my feet under the bar.. We are creative yeah
1. 165/185/205/225/245x12. 185-245 for last 5 rounds and muscle ups unbroken3. 2:58
0. 3x10 OHS with bar1. climbing to 2x185 jerk Balance2. 185/MU across all unbroken3. 1:26 quads on fire
1. 2252. 235 rx * good thing i did this today. tweaked my muscle ups and much more effecient 3. 2:08
1. 5x2 finish at 255#2. 185-225# 3. 1:45
1. 135/155/185/205/2152. missed 11th rnd at 200, redid in 12th and made it (used collars)3. 2:58
1-jerk balance 135/155/185/185/2052-last set 275 decided to try pr bc so close. On third attempt hit 300!!!! First time ever to do three bills. 3-no ghd at the gym.
1) first time doing these. worked up to 95#. fun stuff.2) did lots of M/U the day prior. subbed 41" box jumps. 3 x 75#, 3 x 95#, 3 x 115#, 125#, 130#, 135#3) 1:44 unbroken